Free SIM?

Options
Thejohndoe
Thejohndoe Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited November 2023 in Welcome and join
I love this companies idea and they way they are trying to break into the market on the west coast. The only thing holding me back from activating 4 lines is the cost for sim..$15 each?? Any way to get this fee waived on signup? Otherwise, love the refreshing look!

Best Answer

• Jess_i88b6
    Jess_i88b6 Posts: 13,086 ✭✭
    edited November 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Thejohndoe

If you leave in Montreal, in some metro station you can buy the SIM for 5$, moreover, with 4 lines you can have 175$ in referral credit.

How you can do it?

You need to have a referral code to activate your first account to get 25$, you can pick mine is in my name after jess_ or pick one from here

After you open a new account, with a different email, and use the referral code of your first account, to activate the second plan in the second account and son on.

This will cover the 25$ :D

Answers

• Andrei_ref_R7VK1
    Andrei_ref_R7VK1 Posts: 6,510 ✭✭
    Options

If you will use a refferal code (BTW mine is after my name Andrei_ref_) for creating the first account you will get 25$ bonus which will compensate you a little. After that you can use your referral code for creating the second account (both will receive the bonus 25$ + 25$) and so on for your 3rd and 4th (you will need a separate email for each account).

PS. During the time you will have much more dollar rebates with Fizz.

• Easygolucky
    Easygolucky Posts: 1,089 ✭✭
    edited November 2023
    Options

While the upfront cost of the SIM cards is a factor, consider the overall savings you might get from Fizz's plans in the long run. Sometimes the initial investment can be offset by the monthly savings on your phone bills. The best course of action is to contact Fizz customer service directly and inquire about any potential promotions or discounts on SIM cards for new customers, especially when activating multiple lines. Sometimes, customer service can offer special deals or waive certain fees.

• CandyCris
    CandyCris Posts: 681 ✭✭
    Options

If you buy a phone from Fizz, you can get a free SIM with it.

This discussion has been closed.