What are the current shipping times for phones?

Options
HurricanSonic
HurricanSonic Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited November 2023 in Phones
Just wondering what the current shipping times for phones is? My estimated delivery date was yesterday, but the status is still “in preparation”. Is five days realistic, or can I realistically expect to wait considerably longer?

Best Answer

• Easygolucky
    Easygolucky Posts: 1,089 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

As a fellow Fizz customer, I can share my experiences and what I've observed from others in the community regarding phone shipping times.

1. Estimated Delivery Dates: Fizz usually provides an estimated delivery date when you order a phone. However, this is just an estimate and can be affected by various factors like stock availability, shipping carrier delays, and processing times.
    2. Status "In Preparation": If your order status is still "in preparation" past the estimated delivery date, it suggests there might be a delay in the dispatch process. This could be due to inventory issues or processing backlogs.
    3. Realistic Waiting Time: While five days might be a typical timeframe for many orders, it's not uncommon for delays to occur, especially during busy periods or if there's high demand for the specific model you ordered. It's realistic to expect some additional wait time, but the duration can vary.
    4. Contacting Fizz: If you're concerned about the delay, the best course of action is to contact Fizz's customer support for an update. They can provide more specific information about your order.
    5. Carrier Delays: Remember that once the phone is shipped, delivery times can also be influenced by the carrier's performance, which Fizz doesn't have direct control over.

Answers

• Jess_i88b6
    Jess_i88b6 Posts: 13,106 ✭✭
    Options

Hi @HurricanSonic

When I order my was 5 days. This can vary, probably with the offers they have some delay

Probably the support they have more information

You can chat in direct

• Sign into your account

• Follow the link on this page: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/im-unable-log-my-fizz-account-what-do-i-do

• Wait 3 seconds for the green bubble with a '❔' appears at the bottom right of the browser, if you use a phone you must use it in desktop or horizontal mode

• Choose the option 💬 chat

• If the green bubble does not appear make sure your ad blocker is disabled, otherwise try with another browser.

Or by private message on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fizzca/

• Losingisbadmkay
    Losingisbadmkay Posts: 40 ✭✭
    Options
    My spouse ordered a new phone last week. Usually they give you a range for when it will arrive.

For us it was 2-5 business days and we got it on the 3rd business day.
  • Easygolucky
    Easygolucky Posts: 1,089 ✭✭
    edited November 2023
    Options

If you need to contact Fizz customer service, they will create a ticket if the situation warrants it.

We cannot contact directly to technical support.

The idea of this page https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us is to explain how you can access the chat bubble. If you do a search in the Solution Hub related to your issue and access the help page the chat bubble will appear at the right corner.

If the chat bubble does not appear, this means that the number of sessions waiting for our answers surpasses our processing capacity. If that happens, send us a private message via Facebook Messenger or Twitter.

This discussion has been closed.