Access Number for the Fizz internet new app

Options
danitouffaha
danitouffaha Posts: 4 ✭✭
edited October 2023 in Internet

I saw many people asking this question, and not one satisfying reply.

Some weird answers because they did not get the question.

I have internet with Fizz, and I used to use the old app to connect to the modem.

I do not remember what did I use but most probably my email and a pw to login to the app.

Now when I open the old app, it prompts me right away to download the new app.

I downloaded the new app, and it is now asking for ACCESS NUMBER (formed of numbers only) and a pw.

I have checked the back of the modem and I do not see an access number with only numbers to enter it.

Can you please help?

Answers

• AK20230110
    AK20230110 Posts: 3,992 ✭✭
    Options

Hello,

@danitouffaha

After installing the new application, I believe you need the email (for the user name) and for the password you need to find the original account password ( the one that you created when you signed up to/with Fizz 💚.

After if you already had a created account, just choose : I already have a set up ( modem connected ) , and right after you will be asked to enter your modem ( Wi-Fi ) password.

I hope that helps.

If in doubt you can always consult with the customer support: https://fizz.ca/en/support

• danitouffaha
    edited October 2023
    Options

Thank you so much for the quick reply, but there is no place for email (username), it is asking only for access number and pw.

customer support link takes me to this FAQ/Forum page where I have to search, so it is not very useful

• AK20230110
    edited October 2023
    Options

Hello again,

Try to clear all the cache and cookies.

Erase the old application Fizz Wi-Fi ( old application ).

After downloading the application new Fizz Wi-Fi application,

i was presented with the welcome page from Fizz sign in.

You should get this page to log into Fizz... Enter you email and initial sign up password!

Here are some extra informations if you forgot your initial sign up informations:

https://fizz.ca/en/faq/im-unable-log-my-fizz-account-what-do-i-do

• AK20230110
    Options

Hello again,

Just to be on the shore side, this is the application, that we are referring to:

• danitouffaha
    Options

Thanks a lot, it worked.

I uninstalled the old and the new app.

ANd reinstalled, but since it was on the phone I did not know how to clear the cache but anyway it worked!!

This discussion has been closed.