Customer service loop

Options
Chzer
Chzer Posts: 2
edited October 2023 in My Mobile
Fizz suspended my account because a single monthly payment was not successfully made. Now i have been with in contact with "Support" chat to wich they escalate this issue to a "Specialized Team" who then instructs me to contact chat support again just for them to Reopen a ticket to said specialized team. Seems like an endless loop.

Can we just get a page where we can issue tickets directly without waiting in a queue for an hour just for the chat support to create one themselves???

This has to be THE worst customer service I have ever experienced and needs a MAJOR overhaul!

Best Answer

• Andrei_ref_R7VK1
    Andrei_ref_R7VK1 Posts: 6,526 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

You can always open a ticket yourself. Login to your account, go to

Settings > Contact forms > Submit a complaint

Answers

• uzedia
    uzedia Posts: 1,202 ✭✭
    Options

It seems that Fizz suspends the account right away if the payment is not successful. Don't they give you a warning first to correct the issue with your credit card before taking more drastic actions?

• Melanya69
    Melanya69 Posts: 2
    Options
    I always ask for an agent communication that always gets me an email that i find easier for communication.
  • toomuchtime
    toomuchtime Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options
    That's weird they suspended your account because I've had my credit card frauded and forgot to change the payment method for about 2 weeks and never got suspended.
This discussion has been closed.