Changing plan

samuelf
samuelf Posts: 6 ✭✭
edited October 2023 in My Mobile
Hello, I am new to this company, I activated a SIM card, and I chose a plan, I was not sure exactly which plan I need, so I first confirmed a plan, and I was assuming I will be able to change it as per need right after, but that was not the case, I was informed that my plan is now locked for 30 days and I cannot make any changes even if I want to pay any price, I bought the SIM card to be able to use it on my trip to New York, but I have not chosen coverage to the USA, so now I cannot change it for 30 days. This does not make any sense to me, and they do not even give me any credit for canceling the line if I want to cancel it now. It feels more like a third world plan service.

Best Answer

• Jess_i88b6
    Jess_i88b6 Posts: 13,648 ✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hi @samuelf

This how Fizz work, it is a prepaid service, you can change the plan only for the next billing cycle, if you don't care about the phone number, if you are at your first 15 days (trial period) you can close the plan and open a new one.

You should be able to reused the SIM right away for a new plan, however, I am not sure that the SIM will be available to the reactivation without waiting the end of the billing cycle (it should). Be aware, if you used the referral code, you will loose it, and you will not be able to reusued in the same account.

This discussion has been closed.