I just gifted 1G of data to a friend and it has disappeared from my perks, but it also doesn't show up in my badges (e.g. it still says I have never gifted any data.) Any idea what's going on?
1. If you don't have a data plan, then you can not gift data Only some data Perks are "giftable" (which you already did).
2. To receive the badge you should send data gifts and not data Perks.
Hi @Amanda D. #39661
The perks must be marked as used, when did you receive the 1Gb data perks? Usually perks have a limited duration, sometime 30 days. The Hero badge is when you gift data from your plan and not from the perks
You can chat in direct
• Sign into your account
• Follow the link on this page: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/im-unable-log-my-fizz-account-what-do-i-do
• Wait 3 seconds for the green bubble with a '❔' appears at the bottom right of the browser, if you use a phone you must use it in desktop or horizontal mode
• Choose the option 💬 chat
• If the green bubble does not appear make sure your ad blocker is disabled, otherwise try with another browser.
Or by private message on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fizzca/
Shoot, so disappointing that some of the badges are impossible to get without having a data plan!