Internet

Options
Gama
Gama Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited September 2023 in Internet

I have just received the FIZZ internet modem but have changed my mind and would like to cancel. How can I return the modem?

Best Answer

• Jess_i88b6
    Jess_i88b6 Posts: 13,086 ✭✭
    edited September 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Gama

You need to follow the procedure to unsubscribe https://fizz.ca/en/en/faq/how-do-i-unsubscribe-from-fizz-home-internet

To unsubscribe from your Home Internet plan, go under My plans > Manage plan > Unsubscribe and follow the on-screen steps. Don’t forget to note your return ID number for your Wi-Fi modem.

Good to know: Based on the date you unsubscribe, you will receive a prorated refund for the monthly fee you paid based on the days left, if any, in your payment cycle. Once your modem is returned, please allow (approximately) 4-6 weeks to receive your refund.

Don’t forget your modem

You have 15 days following the date you unsubscribe to return your Fizz Wi-Fi modem (and its power cable) to us. Failure to do so means you will be automatically charged the amount of $225, plus applicable taxes. If you are charged this amount but do end up sending us back the modem, then no worries, you will be automatically refunded.

How to return my Wi-Fi modem

This discussion has been closed.