Is there a 4G Internet plan?

Options
Ralphus
Ralphus Posts: 4 ✭✭
edited October 2023 in Welcome and join
After changing my mobile plan to fizz, I want to know a bit more about Internet plans

Best Answer

• Jess_i88b6
    Jess_i88b6 Posts: 13,106 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Ralphus

What to know

• the speeds 10, 30, 60, 100, 200 and 400 Mbps
    • unlimited usage
    • free wifi modem
    • no contract
    • possibility to change the speed every new billing cycle
    • base on videotron network

If your mobile plan is new, therefore, you don't have much bonus, consider open a new account (with a different email) and use the referral code from the first account in order to receive 25$ each account

Answers

• Andrei_ref_R7VK1
    Andrei_ref_R7VK1 Posts: 6,536 ✭✭
    edited August 2023
    Options

The fastest Internet speed for now is 400/50mbps. Videotron started to provide 1gb recently, so not excluded that Fizz will start to provide it as well.

Please check it here:

https://fizz.ca/en/internet

• swatt
    swatt Posts: 3,565 ✭✭
    Options

I have the 30/10 mbs package in Quebec City. The speed is as advertised and the data is truly unlimited (upload and download). Also, I don't have to continually do reboots to maintain this speed. Another advantage of Fizz, when I subscribed, I had chosen the 10 mbs package. A few weeks later, I got the 15 mbs for the same price and now I switched to the 30/10 mbs package for $4 less. With the bonuses, you may cut your monthly bill up to 6$. Just check Fizz's offers regularly because you can change plans at any time. Also, the wifi modem/router and the basic installation are free. So I am very satisfied with my internet with Fizz.

You may check the Fizz internet plans here: https://fizz.ca/en/internet

• snow_code_ROZ9N
    snow_code_ROZ9N Posts: 95 ✭✭
    Options

Probably check Internet plans category, there are many options you can choose from.

This discussion has been closed.