Can't send text messages (error 0)

Options
RA89
RA89 Posts: 5 ✭✭
edited August 2023 in My Mobile

Hello, it's been a couple hours that I have been unable to send text messages... I've tried switching messaging apps (between the google and the samsung one), I've tried restarting my phone, rebooting the SIM...

Nothing seems to work, is it just me and does anybody know a solution ?

edit for additional info :

It's not a new sim card, I've had this sim card for a long time. I have a Samsung A54 5G that I've been using for about a month now. Text messages have worked fine so far, with no issues whatsoever and they were working fine yesterday, I didn't change any settings between yesterday and today that I know of (and I checked just to be sure). The software is up to date.

Best Answer

Answers

• Jess_i88b6
    Jess_i88b6 Posts: 13,313 ✭✭
    Options

hi

do You have the text option in your plan or a valid addon or money in the fizz wallet?

i don’t have any problem sending messages

• RA89
    Options

Hi Jess, I have only a call plan but I add funds in my wallet for text messages. I checked my account and it shows I have more than enough funds. It was all working fine yesterday, I was texting no problem...

• RA89
    Options

As it turns out, I am on the wrong SMSC. Problem is I can't change it even with the offered solution because when trying to call the number provided to make the change, I can't make the the call "because it's not in my plan"...

I'll contact support.

• Andrei_ref_R7VK1
    Andrei_ref_R7VK1 Posts: 6,905 ✭✭
    edited August 2023
    Options

You can try to change the SMSC on a different phone. Not sure why on Samsung phones is such complicated.

This discussion has been closed.