Return Wi-Fi modem

Options
alg
alg Posts: 44 ✭✭
edited August 2023 in Internet

Can the Fizz community better inform me on how to return my Wi-Fi modem? I received an email although I don't really understand the instructions.

Answers

• Jess_i88b6
    Jess_i88b6 Posts: 13,106 ✭✭
    edited August 2023
    Options

Hi @alg

From the guide

Pack the modem carefully

Important: Make sure that nothing is taped on the modem, and its barcode is legible.

Find a box that is not too big to make sure the modem is snug and not tossed around. A box of size 12 ¼ x 9 ¼ x 5 ¼ inches is ideal. The box must also be sufficiently sturdy, so the modem is well protected. Canada Post has guidelines on the best way to wrap a package for shipping.

Have your return ID number handy

Download, print or write down your return ID number. Canada Post will need this number to print your free return label.

Hint: The return ID number is written right under the barcode:

There are two ways to find your return ID number:

In the confirmation email you received when you unsubscribed from Fizz.

In your Fizz account: Once signed in, go to My plans > Manage > Unsubscribe.  Below the button that says “Cancel my unsubscription”, click on See instructions for returning my Wi-Fi modem.

Head to a Canada Post deposit location

Once your Wi-Fi modem is packed and your return ID number in hand, head to a Canada Post deposit location. Find a deposit location

A free return label with your contact info will be printed by Canada Post and affixed on the box.

Keep the receipt with the tracking number that Canada Post gives you; it’s the only proof for the return of your modem.

source: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-return-my-wi-fi-modem

This discussion has been closed.