Rouming Data USA ZONE

Options
Neycho
Neycho Posts: 5 ✭✭

I woud like to buy 2 gb mobile data for USA Zone.

But

I stuck here. What is the next step. I click on the green button, nothing happened. Please help.

Best Answer

• Jess_i88b6
    Jess_i88b6 Posts: 13,094 ✭✭
    edited July 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

These are the steps

If this doesn't work, check if you have any ad blocker in your computer which can block the request

If from the list you don't have the United States, this means that you have a Canada/USA plan

Answers

• Jess_i88b6
    edited July 2023
    Options

Hi

the image is not clear did you select United States?

you need to pick the country and after the green button

if this doesn’t work, please try the browser in incognito mode

• AK20230110
    AK20230110 Posts: 3,999 ✭✭
    edited July 2023
    Options

Hello,

Try to clear the cookies, try a different browser

• Neycho
    Options

I tried different browser same problem.

• Neycho
    Options

I hope those pictures are more clear

• Sébastien code ZXEL1
    Sébastien code ZXEL1 Posts: 6,833 ✭✭
    edited July 2023
    Options
    How much will it cost.
    1. To see the rates for the place you’re heading to, sign into your account and go under My plans > Manage plan > Travel. Enter your destination. The site will show the prices for the available Travel Add-ons, as well as the applicable pay as you go rates. 
    2. Know that the prices and the rates that are shown apply to a zone. A zone is a group of countries that all share the same rates. In other words, if you’re travelling within the countries of that zone, you can use the same Travel Add-on or enjoy the same pay as you go rates. When you’re researching the rates for a destination in your account, the link to discover all the countries included in a given zone is under the pay as you go option. 
    Choosing a Travel Add-On.
    1. As of now, only Travel Add-ons for data are offered. Travel Add-ons to make calls will be available at a later time.
    2. A Travel Add-on is basically a block of data at a fixed price that allows you to use your Fizz service while travelling outside your coverage area (roaming). Once purchased, you can use it immediately, and it will remain available until the end of your next payment cycle. 
    3. To buy a Travel Add-on, sign into your account and go under My plans > Manage plan > Travel. Enter your destination and choose the one that suits you. Your Travel Add-on will be activated as soon as you pay for it. Should you run out, all you’ll have to do is hunt down a Wi-Fi network so you can access your account and get another one.  
    4. Having data available on your phone can be very useful. You’ll love that GPS for instance to find your way when you’re out and about, away from home. Actually, who are we kidding. We use GPS all the time, right?

if it doesn't work contact the green bubble support at the bottom right https://fizz.ca/en/support

• Andrei_ref_R7VK1
    Andrei_ref_R7VK1 Posts: 6,521 ✭✭
    Options

Login to your account, go to your plan, click Manage Plan, scroll down to Travel Add-ons

Choose the required amount, proceed to check out and you should see it in your plan

• Neycho
    Options

thank you everybody. I did it. With my phone Android it is works. Windows 11 I tried with Chrome, Microsoft edge and Tor Browser does not work. Thank you again. Have a nice day.

• Jess_i88b6
    Options
  • AK20230110
    AK20230110 Posts: 3,999 ✭✭
    Options
  • FizzyFizz JQMPM
    FizzyFizz JQMPM Posts: 6,368 ✭✭
    Options

Have a good trip!