How can I upgrade my mobile Internet data?

Options
alexbleriot
alexbleriot Posts: 1 ✭✭
edited July 2023 in Phones

Hello I have been a mobile customer for a year and half now and run sometimes short on Internet data which is only 5G.

I came to realize that for the price I am charged monthly some people have 12-15 G.

Would appreciate if someone can assist and or let me know what is the timing/process to upgrade the data volume.

Kindly also have a though about having a customer service phone line, it always better to be able to talk to someone when needed,

Thanks.

Answers

• Jess_i88b6
    Jess_i88b6 Posts: 13,111 ✭✭
    edited July 2023
    Options

Hi @alexbleriot

You can change your plan directly in your account on Fizz.ca. Changes will go live come your next payment cycle

Good to know: Keep in mind the freeze period during which your plan cannot be modified. Ideally, aim to submit your changes when there are at least 6 days left in your current payment cycle. How can you know? Go in your account > My plans. Look right under your monthly price and you will see the days remaining in your payment cycle. 

To change your plan:
    1.  Go to My Plans in your Fizz account.
    2. Scroll to the plan you wish to change.
    3. Click on Manage > Adjust your plan.
    4. Use the Plan Wizard to adjust your data, minutes, texts and Calling Options (international calls and voicemail).
    5. As you adjust your plan details, you will see your new monthly fee in the box below.
    6. When you like what you see, click Save Changes.
    7. Changes take effect at the start of your next payment cycle.

Important – Any change to your plan must be made in accordance with the plan change policy detailed on https://fizz.ca/en/plan-change-policy. 

Source: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-change-my-mobile-plan

• Andrei_ref_R7VK1
    Andrei_ref_R7VK1 Posts: 6,543 ✭✭
    Options

You need to look for the promotions and adjust your plan during that period. Fizz is doing them (the promotions) time to time. Hopefully during the "back to school" it will be a good one.

• Sébastien code ZXEL1
    Sébastien code ZXEL1 Posts: 6,850 ✭✭
    edited July 2023
    Options

you must look at the prices of the packages at least once a month when one is at your modified price,,,,,

• Gablav91
    Gablav91 Posts: 1,078 ✭✭
    Options
  • FizzyFizz JQMPM
    FizzyFizz JQMPM Posts: 6,462 ✭✭
    Options

You just have to change your plan. The change will be effective on your next billing cycle

• AK20230110
    AK20230110 Posts: 4,016 ✭✭
    Options

Every day you can check to see the best deals that only Fizz is offering, or just read the forum.

• elena code xzi4t
    elena code xzi4t Posts: 4,809 ✭✭
    Options

Any feed back as usual

This discussion has been closed.