My Mobile apps is saying application not supported

Options
anurag1907
anurag1907 Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited May 27 in My Mobile

I am new user to fizz and My Mobile apps is saying application not supported  while trying to activate the internet I tried with ios and android both but nothing working please help .

while connecting to internet my internet is also not working .

Best Answer

Answers

• Gablav91
    Gablav91 Posts: 1,078 ✭✭
    Options

Welcome to Fizz. Please, contact Fizz on messenger! You will have a good service!

May you open a ticket on your Fizz account!

• serpentin
    serpentin Posts: 4 ✭✭
    Options

Did you first setup the wifi ?

Otherwise try reseting your router. If you have Fizz one, there is a button in a hole at the back. Push it for 30 seconds I think.

• anurag1907
    anurag1907 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

@Jess_i88b6 yes app for modem i tried with ios with latest version 16.5.1 and android 13 . I am new user I am using coda 4068 modem

• Jess_i88b6
    Jess_i88b6 Posts: 13,265 ✭✭
    edited July 2023
    Options

You can use the browser, allow the modem 15 minutes before start the configuration, it will do some updates

Select the name of your Wi-Fi network from the list of networks available to your Wi-Fi enabled device and enter the password. Your Web browser will open*. You will be redirected to the "Easy Connect" interface. Follow the on-screen steps. *You may need to open your Web browser manually. 

To change the name of your network: 

• Open your browser and enter 192.168.0.1 in the address bar. 
    • Use these credentials to connect: 

Username: cusadmin 

Password: password 

• Change the name of your network.  

*Why not take this opportunity to choose a new password in the Admin tab? This way, the administrative page of your modem will be adequately secured. Or else, the password will remain... password.  

Activate your modem (if applicable*)
    • You should see a tile with your order details in the Overview section. If not, go to My settings ­>­­ Order history.  
    • Activate your modem. It will then switch to the speed associated with your plan.  
    2. *If an installation appointment with a technician was scheduled with your Home Internet order, this step does NOT apply to you. 

• FizzyFizz JQMPM
    FizzyFizz JQMPM Posts: 6,545 ✭✭
    Options

Sorry I can't help you, I'm only a mobile user...

• AK20230110
    AK20230110 Posts: 4,191 ✭✭
    Options

If nothing works, reset your modem and start from the beginning ( let the modem to do the updates like Jess said)

• elena code xzi4t
    elena code xzi4t Posts: 5,934 ✭✭
    Options

Is this solved?

This discussion has been closed.