How can i cancel my plan ?

Answers

• Jess_i88b6
    Jess_i88b6 Posts: 13,648 ✭✭
    edited July 2023

Which plan? Mobile ou Internet?

Pour le mobile

Cancelling WITHOUT keeping your number.

Once signed into your Fizz account, go under My plans > Manage my plan > Unsubscribe.

Once your request to unsubscribe is submitted, the deactivation of your plan will be done at the end of your payment cycle. In other words, you can use your plan until the end of your payment cycle since Fizz is a prepaid mobile service.

Good to know: If you change your mind, you can reuse your Fizz phone number up to 60 days after unsubscribing, whether to reactivate your plan or to use it for another plan in your account.

Cancelling and KEEPING your number.

If you wish to keep your phone number and transfer it to a new provider, DO NOT cancel your current Fizz service — only active phone numbers can be transferred to a new provider.

To transfer your number, you need:

The IMEI of your phone. To find it, dial *#06# on the phone you are using with your Fizz plan. If the IMEI number is more than 15 digits long, only use the first 15.

OR

Your account number. You’ll find it under My plans > Manage my plan. It’s the 8 digit number starting with a 2 or 3, right under your phone number.

Important: The transfer authorization is key.

Fizz will send a text message to the current user of the phone number to confirm their wish to transfer the phone number. Failure to reply “YES” to the transfer authorization request by the set deadline means that your request will be automatically cancelled, and you’ll have to start all over. If you don’t receive the transfer authorization request by text, contact us using the chat bubble.

Once your new provider has retrieved your phone number, they’ll advise us and your Fizz mobile plan will be automatically deactivated. Just remember, however, that you will not receive any prorated refund since Fizz is a prepaid mobile service.

Pour internet

To unsubscribe from your Home Internet plan, go under My plans > Manage plan > Unsubscribe and follow the on-screen steps. Don’t forget to note your return ID number for your Wi-Fi modem.

Don’t forget your modem

You have 15 days following the date you unsubscribe to return your Fizz Wi-Fi modem (and its power cable) to us. Failure to do so means you will be automatically charged the amount of $225, plus applicable taxes. If you are charged this amount but do end up sending us back the modem, then no worries, you will be automatically refunded.

How to return my Wi-Fi modem

Good to know: Based on the date you unsubscribe, you will receive a prorated refund for the monthly fee you paid based on the days left, if any, in your payment cycle. Once your modem is returned, please allow (approximately) 4-6 weeks to receive your refund.

• Sébastien code ZXEL1
    Sébastien code ZXEL1 Posts: 7,398 ✭✭
    edited July 2023

@nroznovat1980

How do I unsubscribe from Fizz Home Internet?

If this really is goodbye

Don’t forget your modem

Avoid doubling up

Deceased member

Don’t forget your modem

You have 15 days following the date you unsubscribe to return your Fizz Wi-Fi modem (and its power cable) to us. Failure to do so means you will be automatically charged the amount of $225, plus applicable taxes. If you are charged this amount but do end up sending us back the modem, then no worries, you will be automatically refunded.

How to return my Wi-Fi modem

Good to know: Based on the date you unsubscribe, you will receive a prorated refund for the monthly fee you paid based on the days left, if any, in your payment cycle. Once your modem is returned, please allow (approximately) 4-6 weeks to receive your refund.