Question about choosing a plan.

Options
BigBossSnek
BigBossSnek Posts: 6 ✭✭
edited February 21 in My Mobile

Sup everyone, this might seem like an obvious question but i wanted to post it anyways cause i can't find any places on the site where i can contact Fizz and directly ask them so here it goes.

So i finally acquired a new cellphone, discovered Fizz and saw on the site you can build your plan. That's cool and everything tho i wanna know if it's possible to only get a plan for internet data. I saw that if you disable text, phone calla and voicemail you're only left with the option to choose for your internet data choice.

I figured, hey that might be it but before jumping the gun and finding out that it might not work like that, i wanted to ask Fizz about it but for some weird reasons, i can't find a way to contact them about my issue so i decided to post here instead in hopes someone can enlighten me about whether or not it's doable.

Best Answers

Answers

• BigBossSnek
    Options

Ok thanks, just wanted to make sure i understood correctly. Just to make sure, i just disable phone calls, texts and voicemail, choose my monthly internet data and then order the Sim Card, right?

• BigBossSnek
    edited July 2023
    Options

Thanks alot Jess i'll make sure to use yours.

• Jess_i88b6
    Jess_i88b6 Posts: 13,106 ✭✭
    Options

It is more important that you use one, if you are using mine I will be happy

but check between your friend before

• BigBossSnek
    Options

Is yours i88b6 by any chance? Also last question. Let's say i choose a 10GB monthly data plan, i barely use like half during the month, is there a limit to how much i will have back? Does it carries over for each subsequent months or does it reset after the 2nd month? I'm trying to figure out whether or not it's worth getting a 10GB data plan.

• Sébastien code ZXEL1
    Sébastien code ZXEL1 Posts: 6,845 ✭✭
    Options

yes you can example

• Jess_i88b6
    Jess_i88b6 Posts: 13,106 ✭✭
    edited July 2023
    Options

my code is that

The best way to understand the data rollover is that the data have a validity of 90 days

You can do this

Take the 20Gb plan (if you need only for Quebec) is 28$, the 20Gb have a validity of 90 days, if you see that you need only 5 gb every month, reduce your plan to 0 Gb (for 10$) and put back the data for the 3 months.

The rolled over data can be used till the end of their validity also without a data plan.

or something similar

however, you should know, a plan without data cannot receive data gift from other users

moreover, if you are in Montreal, visit https://forum.fizz.ca/en/discussion/2642256/why-not-work-outside#latest

after 3 or 4 weeks you will get gb perks

• FizzyFizz JQMPM
    FizzyFizz JQMPM Posts: 6,456 ✭✭
    Options

I believe @Jess_i88b6 already told you everything. I'd like to add that if you see that the amount of Gbs doesn't work for you, you can change it as many times as you want. Only remember that every change will kick in starting from the next billing cycle.

• Sparrow0147
    Sparrow0147 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello can change it as many times as you want. Only remember that every change will kick in starting from the next billing cycle.
This discussion has been closed.