Financing with Affirm

Options
jt542
jt542 Posts: 2 ✭✭

If I were to get a 36-month financed cellphone with Affirm, will the monthly statement (And what I owe each month) appear on my monthly Fizz statement (Along with my current internet and phone place)? Or will the outstanding monthly balance show up on a different statement (i.e. a separate monthly statement generated by Affirm themselves)?

Best Answer

Answers

• jt542
    jt542 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

I did read it, even the terms and services.

What I want to know is whether or not my monthly payments for the new phone I'm going to buy are going to show up on my Fizz monthly statement and/or my Affirm monthly statement.

This information is not disclosed anywhere.

• Jess_i88b6
    Jess_i88b6 Posts: 13,143 ✭✭
    Options

It is a financial therefore for fizz you paid your phone, after it is between you and affirm

but you can aldehyde have the official answer from the support

here we are users like you

• FizzyFizz JQMPM
    FizzyFizz JQMPM Posts: 6,482 ✭✭
    Options

Fizz are not financing themselves a phone... they want it paid right away, in this case by the financing institution (affirm). Then you have to pay affirm monthly

• Sébastien code ZXEL1
    Sébastien code ZXEL1 Posts: 6,879 ✭✭
    Options

yes essential for summer affirm

• Andrei_ref_R7VK1
    Andrei_ref_R7VK1 Posts: 6,589 ✭✭
    Options

These are 2 different companies.

will the monthly statement (And what I owe each month) appear on my monthly Fizz statement (Along with my current internet and phone place)?

The answer is No.

• AK20230110
    AK20230110 Posts: 4,045 ✭✭
    Options

To get the cellphone financed with Affirm for 36-month , your phone would need to cost more the 1400$ and up initially.... also keep in mind that the financing offers from Affirm may vary from time to time and is subject to change/cancellation without notice.

Here are the details:

https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-does-financing-affirm-work