Fizz ilots d'été

Options
zipilgrim
zipilgrim Posts: 83 ✭✭
edited July 2023 in My Mobile

I got an email from Fizz back in May about the ilots d'été wifi spots set up around Montreal and how to get the 5Gb of bonus data by connecting to the wifi. The email mentioned no real details, it has a link in it to a page with also little detail about how this works. I went to one of the ilots (the one in Place Ville Marie) and connected to the wifi, using the same email that I have as my Fizz email. Then and only then, does it show a page with some instructions on what to do: apparently I should have connected to the wifi using the same credentials as my Fizz account? Even that page, which as far as I can tell you can only see when first getting on the ilot wifi, is not terribly clear.

Can we get some clarification on how the bonus works and what actually needs to be done to earn it? Was I supposed to use my Fizz email and password as if I had an existing ilot account? Do I need to go back and do so, or am I fine with just having created a new ilot account, since I used the same email that I have with Fizz? Or have I lost my chance at the 5Gb forever because I didn't use my Fizz password on the first login?

I'm also surprised to see no announcements or topics or anything related to the promotional offer on the website, I think the only mention I've had of it was in that one email.

Best Answer

• Andrei_ref_R7VK1
    Andrei_ref_R7VK1 Posts: 6,905 ✭✭
    edited June 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

That's was the question for many of us.

In short I used the same email as for my Fizz account and was using the password they sent to me (not the same password as for my Fizz account).

Not sure what is the delay but I was connected for the first time in May and received 5 Perks of 1GB in the second part of June.

Answers

This discussion has been closed.