Can new customer reschedule an appointment next day if the technician is busy today ?

Options
Lei
Lei Posts: 21 ✭✭
edited June 2023 in Internet

Hi Fizz,

I'm a new customer of Fizz and created an appointment for internet service. the technician will come tomorrow.

I find couple of question which complained that the technician never show up, no text/email notification, chat with customer service online, it just suggested to reschedule an appointment, however it would be in next 10 days. Is it still happening ?

If any reasons that the technician can not arrive my home, should Fizz send notification (text/email) to customer and customer can reschedule it next day (the customer has high priority) ?

I hope it will not happen for me, I ask the question just in case.

Thanks.

Best Answers

• AK20230110
    AK20230110 Posts: 4,058 ✭✭
    edited June 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

@Leifuer( sorry wrong user entered, my mistake I apologize )

@Lei

Hello,

You can try to check everyday in your account and try to rescheduled your appointment, there are sometime slots that open up.

If not to reach customer service on Live chat : https://fizz.ca/en/support 

• Jess_i88b6
    Jess_i88b6 Posts: 13,151 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

It case by case, Fizz will send you an email regarding the missed appointment with the information I will expect that the information will include a link which will have a priority. Usually I see reschedule in the next couples of days not in weeks.

Answers

This discussion has been closed.