Bought a new phone, but can't delete the old phone

Options
Damien L. #2266
Damien L. #2266 Posts: 29 ✭✭

In my phone tab, i see the pixel 7 i bought from fizz. I see also my old one , a pixel 4a. But my phone number is still link to that old one and I cannot delete it from the list, so my phone number link to the new phone.

Can someone help? Thanks!

Answers

• Andrei_ref_R7VK1
    Andrei_ref_R7VK1 Posts: 6,492 ✭✭
    edited June 2023
    Options

It will take a while to update, don't worry. If you want to speed up the things, contact customer support.

https://fizz.ca/en/support

Wait for the green bubble in the bottom right corner.

• Damien L. #2266
    Damien L. #2266 Posts: 29 ✭✭
    Options

I bought it in January, so I'll opt for the support thanks.

• Andrei_ref_R7VK1
    Andrei_ref_R7VK1 Posts: 6,492 ✭✭
    Options

Let us know how it goes please.

• Jess_i88b6
    Jess_i88b6 Posts: 13,069 ✭✭
    Options

Hi @Damien L. #2266

I am in the same situation; my phone has never been updated. My old phone was sold to another Fizz customer, I don't know the person, and I don't know if the phone was updated in his page:)

The most important thing is to save your IMEI somewhere in this way, if your phone is stolen, you can block it.

In my opinion, that is the only need for that page.

• Derr
    Derr Posts: 5,480 ✭✭
    Options

Let us know how it goes

• AK20230110
    AK20230110 Posts: 3,989 ✭✭
    edited June 2023
    Options

The sooner you contact them the faster the change will be done.

Vous pouvez contacter le soutien à tout moment, y compris par clavardage, en cliquant sur le point d'interrogation vert dans le coin droit de la page : https://fizz.ca/fr/soutien

• FizzyFizz JQMPM
    FizzyFizz JQMPM Posts: 6,095 ✭✭
    Options

Me neither... actually, at the moment in my profile there are my old phone and the one I recently bought but not the one I am currently using... Honestly, I don't see the point of displaying your phone there so who cares...