I need to change my delivery day...

Options
nagp007
nagp007 Posts: 1 ✭✭
edited May 2023 in Internet

i just canceled my old isp but i need to move my delivery day one day earlier. It is possible that they send me the modem before at least one day before

Best Answer

• Jess_i88b6
    Jess_i88b6 Posts: 13,037 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

This is the procedure

Your technician appointments are in your Fizz account. Simply log in and under  My plans > Manage plan > Appointments you’ll be able to view, reschedule or cancel your appointment, even up until the moment when the technician is on route. 

You can reschedule your appointment up to three (3) times. After that, your order will be cancelled, and you’ll have to start the process all over. 

Good to know: Service calls (for repairs) do not appear in your account. Reach us using the chat bubble to reschedule or cancel a service call

Answers

• Derr
    Derr Posts: 5,446 ✭✭
    Options

Hello @nagp007

You will need to contact support for this matter:

https://fizz.ca/en/support

Have a nice day

• Derr
    Derr Posts: 5,446 ✭✭
    Options

Hello again @nagp007

I believe that you can change the delivery date by selecting a new date for your appointment provided it is available. Did you try it?

• FizzyFizz JQMPM
    FizzyFizz JQMPM Posts: 5,709 ✭✭
    Options

As other users suggested I would try to change your appointment for your profile. If there are no available spots, I would try to contact customer service and see if the can do something...

This discussion has been closed.