edited August 2023 in My Mobile

Need to gift data

Best Answer

• Jess_i88b6
    Jess_i88b6 Posts: 13,106 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @V H.

In order to be able to gift data to someone, first off all your friend must check is privacy configuration

Depending on your privacy settings inside the Fizz community, other members may (or may not) be able to search for you, add you as a contact, and gift you data.

When a Fizz member searches for another member inside the community, they will see your first name and phone number. They will never see your full name, email address or other identifying information.

How to change your Fizz privacy settings:

Go to My Settings in your Fizz account.

Scroll to Settings.

Click on Privacy.

Here you can select one of three privacy options:

Full Fizz Experience: By default, other users can search for you, add you as a contact and send you gifts.

Private: You can receive gifts from everyone. You cannot be searched or added as a contact.

Incognito: You do not accept gifts and cannot be added as a contact. You are incognito and cannot be found via search.

After, you can gift data using the referral code if your friend has only 1 mobile plan (or is configured as the default one), otherwise you can use the phone number.

How do I gift data to another Member?

To send a gift:

1. Go to My Plans in your Fizz account.
    2. Scroll to the plan (if you have more than one in your account) that you want to gift from.
    3. Click Gift.
    4. On the next screen, choose Start gifting.
    5. Choose a contact or search for a new Fizz member who you want to gift to. This will open the gifting tool. *
    6. Select the amount of data you wish to gift and click Next.
    7. Customize a message to the recipient and click Send.

Can I suggest to gift the data in step of 500M, in this way you will earn a bit more points

Answers

This discussion has been closed.