International text to Japanese mobile number

Options
Kokoro
Kokoro Posts: 13 ✭✭

Hi,

I have been requesting fizz to fix the Issue since last October but without having any solution fizz closed my ticket. Each time I contact the customer service their reply are like below and today I finally understood that ticket will expire after three months with or without any answer from fizz.

“I will have to escalate the situation again to the dedicated department to resolve this issue, rest assured. .

The dedicated service will bring you the solution once the resolution of your ticket.”

so my question here is I am just wondering if any of you have successfully sent a text message to Japanese mobile number with fizz line?

If so, please let me know how you did it, because fizz tech is not even contacted me to verify this situation to test my Japanese mobile number if they wanted to test. My case is only Japanese mobile number is not possible but other international line has been successful. This will be my last attempt to this same question to this community. Thank you for understanding if any of you get annoyed by the same question.

thank you and have a nice day!

Answers

• Jess_i88b6
    Jess_i88b6 Posts: 13,057 ✭✭
    edited April 2023
    Options

Hi @Kokoro

This is awful, I believe that you tried everything +81...

You should try again with the support, I don't have other suggestions :'(

• Derr
    Derr Posts: 5,468 ✭✭
    Options

Sorry I can’t help you, never tried it…

• FizzyFizz JQMPM
    FizzyFizz JQMPM Posts: 5,877 ✭✭
    Options

Sorry neither I ever tried... Better to insist with support

• Andrei_ref_R7VK1
    Andrei_ref_R7VK1 Posts: 6,477 ✭✭
    Options

I remember your posts. I even tried to send an SMS to a random Japanese number found in Internet and it was showing as "delivered" but I couldn't confirm since no one replied back. I thought you even decided to leave Fizz due to this ☹️.

Unfortunately support is the only way to get this sorted, we are all users here.

• Kokoro
    Kokoro Posts: 13 ✭✭
    Options

Thank you very much everyone. Finally tech gets contacted me after six months of my initial attempting. I will see how it goes.

Yes. I went back to my country and I got my Japanese mobile number. I can test to myself and if it is not sorting out with fizz tech. This time I will switch the carrier.

FYI: To be fair, other international text I can send without having any issue with fizz.

Thanks again everyone. Have a nice weekend!

• Derr
    Derr Posts: 5,468 ✭✭
    Options

Happy to see that you finally got in touch with support… Hope it ends well for you!

• Jess_i88b6
    Jess_i88b6 Posts: 13,057 ✭✭
    Options

Enjoy your vacation and family

• FizzyFizz JQMPM
    FizzyFizz JQMPM Posts: 5,877 ✭✭
    Options

Let us know if your issue will be finally solved

• StarVenise
    StarVenise Posts: 1,672 ✭✭
    Options

Have a nice trip !