Internet in H7K2R6 area Laval

Options
SuprDave
SuprDave Posts: 17 ✭✭

Does anyone in the postal code H7K 2R…. get their internet back from Vidéotron/Fizz.

Answers

• Jess_i88b6
    Jess_i88b6 Posts: 13,069 ✭✭
    edited April 2023
    Options

Hi @SuprDave

The users here come only to report the problem sometime, they don't even come back to read our answer

Therefore, I will find difficult that you will find an user int the same sector. But you never know.

I checked the hydroquebec map, and I see that there are still problem in that sector, therefore, probably you are affected. The cable can be power couples of block from you

• Sébastien code ZXEL1
    Sébastien code ZXEL1 Posts: 6,809 ✭✭
    edited April 2023
    Options

you can hope someone write here for its you never know

• SuprDave
    SuprDave Posts: 17 ✭✭
    Options

I find it incredible that we are not even able to know if someone is working in our sector or if our sector is even problematic. What if it’s only me? Other internet users around me that have Vidéotron as a provider (Helix) are fully functional. Frustrating not being able to talk to someone from Fizz or Vidéotron….it’s been 3 days and I don’t know what to do. I have nothing functioning at home except an old AM/FM radio…

• Jess_i88b6
    Jess_i88b6 Posts: 13,069 ✭✭
    edited April 2023
    Options

Hi @SuprDave

You're right. With HydroQuebec, you can have an idea of when the power will be back, and it would be great if Videotron could do something similar.

This would make things easier and prevent the customer service from being overloaded. Personally, I prefer knowing when my cable will be repaired, for instance, tomorrow, so I can plan my day accordingly.

• Sébastien code ZXEL1
    Sébastien code ZXEL1 Posts: 6,809 ✭✭
    Options

Oui chuit bien d'accord ses pas demain que sa va arriver

• iceland
    iceland Posts: 1,800 ✭✭
    Options

You should follow the Videotron feed on twitter

• Derr
    Derr Posts: 5,478 ✭✭
    Options

Any update?

• Andrei_ref_R7VK1
    Andrei_ref_R7VK1 Posts: 6,490 ✭✭
    Options

My home Internet is back (H8T), not sure for how long though. Enjoying the life again 😄.

• Derr
    Options

Good for you!!

• FizzyFizz JQMPM
    FizzyFizz JQMPM Posts: 6,095 ✭✭
    Options

I hope internet connection is back now...

• Derr
    Options

Probably yes