Is there home wifi coverage in Toronto, Ontario?

ProfessorHall
ProfessorHall Posts: 3 ✭✭
edited April 2023 in Internet

I am moving to Toronto from Montreal in 3 months and have my home internet plan with Fizz - is there wifi coverage in Toronto? Thank you!

Best Answer

• Jess_i88b6
    Jess_i88b6 Posts: 12,946 ✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hi @ProfessorHall

At the moment, Fizz does not offer any of its services outside of the Quebec province or the Ottawa area. Therefore, if you are moving outside of these areas, you will need to unsubscribe. If you have a residential internet subscription, you will need to follow the procedure to return the modem.

Here part of the guide

Before we say our farewells, let's check a few things so we make sure Fizz is working for you, and your wallet.

Are your My Rewards upgrades activated on your Home Internet plan? Based on your My Rewards level, we're talking up to $6 off the price of your plan. Every month. Check my upgrades

Is there a plan or price that would better fit your needs?

If so, just make the switch in your account. All Fizz members have access to posted prices. No need to negotiate. You can change your plan every month if you want. How to modify my plan

Do you know anyone who is looking for an Internet or mobile provider?

The idea here is to get yourself some referral bonuses applied as a reduction on your upcoming Fizz payments. Share your referral code with as many friends as you want. You may even end up not having to pay for your own Fizz services. Reveal my code

If this really is goodbye

We’re sorry to see you go. As a friendly reminder, if this plan is the only one you have with Fizz, unsubscribing means you will lose your My Rewards points as well as referral bonuses you may have earned during your time with us.  

To unsubscribe from your Home Internet plan, go under My plans > Manage plan > Unsubscribe and follow the on-screen steps. Don’t forget to note your return ID number for your Wi-Fi modem.

Don’t forget your modem

You have 15 days following the date you unsubscribe to return your Fizz Wi-Fi modem (and its power cable) to us. Failure to do so means you will be automatically charged the amount of $225, plus applicable taxes. If you are charged this amount but do end up sending us back the modem, then no worries, you will be automatically refunded.

How to return my Wi-Fi modem

Good to know: Based on the date you unsubscribe, you will receive a prorated refund for the monthly fee you paid based on the days left, if any, in your payment cycle. Once your modem is returned, please allow (approximately) 4-6 weeks to receive your refund.

Source: https://fizz.ca/en/en/faq/how-do-i-unsubscribe-from-fizz-home-internet

Answers

This discussion has been closed.