Internet Cable broken for 1 week and low on data

Bottom_Danger
Bottom_Danger Posts: 14 ✭✭
edited February 21 in Data Gifting

Dear Fizz Members,

I am unable to use my Internet for the past week because of the construction problem. So I have to use my Phone as Hot Spot to have access to Internet. I hope you could help me out by gifting some of your unused data.

Thank you for checking this thread and have a great day,

Referral Code: KCG2R

Best Answers

Answers

• Lolimo360
    Lolimo360 Posts: 15 ✭✭

What construction problem? You don't have electricity you mean?

• Bottom_Danger

They broke the fiber cable outside and installed a welfare facility right next to the pole so my internet provider's technician could not able to attach them back :( I have to wait 1 week till the technician team and the contractor team find a solution on this :(

• Derr
    Derr Posts: 5,359 ✭✭

Sorry to read that

• FizzyFizz JQMPM
    FizzyFizz JQMPM Posts: 4,584 ✭✭

Sorry to hear that! Have you tried contacting you current carrier to have at least a refund for this period? You can maybe buy some add-on with Fizz, however the prices of extra data are quite high.

• Bottom_Danger

Thanks!!! I bought 1GB from Fizz and received 2 GBs from the community. Hopefully the problem will be fixed tomorrow since the internet technician will arrive with a bucket truck 😁

• Bottom_Danger

Thank you guys, finally my internet will be back tomorrow morning after the construction supervisor accelerated it with the technician team from Bell. They will send a boom truck to set up a new cable (the fancy one with ladder and personnel hoist). I was working from home using mobile data as Internet that used a lot of data. Thanks for the community to help me out. The unused data, I will give for those in need in the forum. Again, thank you for helping me out!

• Derr
    Derr Posts: 5,359 ✭✭

Good for you!!

This discussion has been closed.