Power outage overlapping the Internet installation time slot

Virgolik
Virgolik Posts: 1 ✭✭
edited February 2023 in Internet

I have home Internet installation scheduled for this Tuesday, Feb. 7, 12:00 - 5:00 pm. However, I have just received a notice that there's going to be a power service interruption in our area until 1:00 pm on the same day. Is there a way to request a service technician to come in after 1 PM in case the power is not restored until the last minute? I need the internet service ASAP and cannot reschedule the installation for the next day, and Monday is unavailable already. Thanks!

Best Answer

Answers

• Jess_i88b6
    Jess_i88b6 Posts: 12,944 ✭✭

Hi @Virgolik

I will personally don't stress with that if you didn't pay the VIP installation. The technician must install the cable if this is not present. If the cable is present, it needs to test the cable outside and leave the Modem, you can install the modem when the power is back.

Or you can always modify your appointment for another day

To view, change or cancel an appointment

Your technician appointments are in your Fizz account. Simply log in and under  My plans > Manage plan > Appointments you’ll be able to view, reschedule or cancel your appointment, even up until the moment when the technician is on route.

You can reschedule your appointment up to three (3) times. After that, your order will be cancelled, and you’ll have to start the process all over.

This discussion has been closed.