Bug in the change plan screen

Options
glowstarraw
glowstarraw Posts: 1 ✭✭
edited January 2023 in Internet

I am currently subscribed to the 120/20 plan at 53$, then I saw the 200/30 for the same price around Christmas time and went ahead and applied for a change.

The change will unfortunately only take effect as of my next billing cycle on January 20, 2023. In the change plan screen, it used to mention the 200/30 plan at 53$, however now that the promo is over I see 65$ instead although I signed up during the promotion.

Is that normal and I will be able to keep the price I signed up for during promo? Or is it too bad for me because my billing cycle cutoff date is much later than promotion end date?

Thanks

Before

Now

Best Answer

• PF_Ref_D2U9A
    PF_Ref_D2U9A Posts: 5,790 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi

Unfortunately there are other customers in the same situation as yours. You must contact Fizz customer service to confirm if you will receive the new plan at the same promotion price. In my opinion, you have provided all the proof needed to obtain the new plan at the promo pricing.

You should contact Fizz asap. Do know that the chat with customer service is open 24/7.

If you opt to do so, you still have a few hours remaining (I think until noon) to cancel your pending plan change.

Important: A freeze period is in effect 108 hours (4.5 days) before the end of your payment cycle, during which time no changes can be made to your plan.

source - https://fizz.ca/en/plan-change-policy

Answers

• Andrei_ref_R7VK1
    Andrei_ref_R7VK1 Posts: 6,490 ✭✭
    Options

Long story short: don't worry 🙂.

This is my part of the conversation with the customer support:

This discussion has been closed.