How to track sim card shipping?
Jessy_ref_i88b6 Posts: 3,853
Here the information from the guide
You can see the status of all your Fizz orders in your Order history.
- Log into your account and go to My Settings
- Click on Order history / See details.
- Click on the shipping number to see on the carrier’s website the details of your delivery.
- If there’s any inconsistency with the delivery information you see, contact the carrier directly.
- If the carrier cannot help you, contact us using the chat bubble located in the lower right-hand corner of this FAQ during our business hours so we can open a ticket for this issue.
Go to shipping number to track your delivery on the courrier service website
When will my SIM card or phone be delivered ?
Delivery will depend on which shipping option you selected when you ordered.
Express shipping (under 3 hours):
- Available only for SIM card deliveries in the Greater Montreal Area.
- Offered in the order process when we know we’ll be able to commit to this delay.
- Expect your delivery:Monday to Friday, for an order placed between 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. EST (no delivery later than 9 p.m.).
- Saturday, for an order placed from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. EST (no delivery later than 5 p.m.).
Standard shipping (2 to 3 business days):
- If your delivery time spans a statutory holiday, delivery will take an additional day.
- Expect your delivery:Within the week for an order placed early in the week.
- On the following week for an order placed towards the end of a week.
You can chat in direct
• Sign into your account
• Follow the link on this page: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/im-unable-log-my-fizz-account-what-do-i-do
• Wait 3 seconds for the green bubble with a '❔' appears at the bottom right of the browser, if you use a phone you must use it in desktop or horizontal mode
• Choose the option 💬 chat
• If the green bubble does not appear make sure your ad blocker is disabled, otherwise try with another browser.
Or by private message on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fizzca/0