Can I modify my mobile plan while I pay for a phone with PayBright ?

Options
Malox
Malox Posts: 1 ✭✭
edited January 2023 in My Mobile

Hello everyone !

I'd like to order a new SIM card and a new phone so I could pay 15$/month for 24 month and my mobile plan at reduced cost.

But I don't know if the two are linked together in the conctract when I sign for the PayBright option.

For example: If I chose a plan (35$ -> 6Go + 15$ [phone]), can I upgrade later on with a (37$ -> 10Go + 15$ [phone]) or is my first choice definitive for the 24 month phone payment contract ?

Hope I made myself clear, happy new year :-)

Best Answers

• Jess_i88b6
    Jess_i88b6 Posts: 13,037 ✭✭
    edited January 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Malox

You can modify your plan without problem check this https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-promotional-rebates-offered-some-phones-sold-fizz-work

If a promotional rebate is offered on the phone you’re considering, remember that this rebate is conditional on you having an active Fizz mobile plan for an uninterrupted period of several months following the purchase date of that phone. Or, if you don’t already have a Fizz mobile plan, that you activate one within 7 days following the delivery of your phone and that you keep that plan active for an uninterrupted period of several months.

Moreover, paybright is a financial

• Andrei_ref_R7VK1
    Andrei_ref_R7VK1 Posts: 6,440 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Short answer is yes.

This discussion has been closed.