Phone from fizz

Options
Atila_ar
Atila_ar Posts: 15 ✭✭
edited January 2023 in Phones

Anyone got phone from fizz? How was the experience and delivery?

Best Answer

• DinoS
    DinoS Posts: 626 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

My return process is good as well. Basically I bought a brand new iphone 14 in the launch day, give it as gift , BUT the person who got it doesn't like the color. I initialize the return process and Fizz send me a authorization email, put the phone sealed in a box, print the email and bring to Canadapost. I got refund in 7 days without any issue. One reason is because the phone is still sealed and never opened.

Answers

• Jess_i88b6
    Jess_i88b6 Posts: 13,061 ✭✭
    Options

Hi @Atila_ar

Mine was good, I bought a phone in November, received 4 days after the other, received for another family member

• KB_1229
    KB_1229 Posts: 5 ✭✭
    Options

It's good until you have to return it for reasons and do not hear back about any refund or anything at all for at least a month. Hope you dont have to return a phone ever with Fizz. 😂

• KB_1229
    KB_1229 Posts: 5 ✭✭
    Options

I've done the same, unopened and untouched, except mine was a ''pre-loved phone'' returned it on the same day i received it, they got it within 24 hours. No news since. I've also found many people struggling with refunds whether its phones or modems when it comes to Fizz. Seems like having a proper return experience is considered to be lucky with Fizz.

This discussion has been closed.