problem reaching specific website

Options
Mesh
Mesh Posts: 5 ✭✭
edited January 2023 in Internet

Hello, did any one face this problem with not able to reach a specific website? i have just changed to Fizz and everything seems to be running ok except i can not reach the citrix access for my work ERP system, i did not have this issue with my previous ISP, and the problem is with the connection since i have tried to access from different devices (MacOS, IOS, Android, Windows) and various browsers and i cant reach, however when i change the internet access to my old ISP or even via hotspot from my phone it works!

Best Answer

• Jess_i88b6
    Jess_i88b6 Posts: 13,065 ✭✭
    edited January 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Mesh

It can be a problem of your IP been banned

Can you ask the IT at your company to check?

If you have a VPN you can try to use it

You can also try to turn off the modem for 30 minutes, to see if you will get a new IP, the IP lease usually it is long, but you can try

You can chat in direct

• Sign into your account

• Follow the link on this page: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/im-unable-log-my-fizz-account-what-do-i-do

• Wait 3 seconds for the green bubble with a '❔' appears at the bottom right of the browser, if you use a phone you must use it in desktop or horizontal mode

• Choose the option 💬 chat

• If the green bubble does not appear make sure your ad blocker is disabled, otherwise try with another browser.

Other means of contact

• Whatsapp: (438) 393-5814

• By private message on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fizzca/

Answers

• Mesh
    edited January 2023
    Options

i did not post the website in the title since i don't know the community rules, but if anyone is able to reach this address from a fizz home internet connection please let me know to determine wither its a network problem or some problem from my end.

• Mesh
    Options

HI @Jessy_ref_i88b6 i think you might be right, i tried an open VPN and it seems it works now, i tried the chat but they referred me to the forms. thanks a lot!

• Andrei_ref_R7VK1
    Andrei_ref_R7VK1 Posts: 6,488 ✭✭
    Options

It opens for me

This discussion has been closed.