Why i cannot add travel add-on in Argentina???

Options
Crisratti
Crisratti Posts: 4 ✭✭
edited January 2023 in Internet

I bought a travel add-on (data) for Latin America in Canada before leaving to Argentina. However, when I tried to buy more add-ons while already in Argentina (and run out of data), it was impossible. It made my trip a bit discouraging since i needed the data for travel directions and communicating by whatsapp (etc.). I am really frustrated about this. It is not trustable.

Best Answer

• Jess_i88b6
    Jess_i88b6 Posts: 13,065 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Crisratti

Please let us know, I really believe that the private mode or using another browser will help you.

Answers

• Jess_i88b6
    Options

Hi @Crisratti

Can you give us more informations? Here we are users

Did you get a specific error?

Did you try using the browser in private mode?

• Crisratti
    Options

Hello @Jessy_ref_i88b6, thanks.

No specific error was given, just it was impossible to get to the page where you could buy the add-on... the page was blank. I will try with private browsing. Thanks

• Crisratti
    Options

Hello @Jessy_ref_i88b6, I am at the airport in Bariloche (Argentina) and I've just tried to buy the add-on in private mode. It was the same, when i click 'Manage my plan' and then I click on 'Travel add-ons', the page is just blank. Like it does not download the options. My husband had the same problem (he is also withFizz). Thanks.

• Jess_i88b6
    Options

Hi @Crisratti

For me is working, I don't know if it is a protection :(

Sorry here we are users, and I cannot do anything more, sorry

You can chat in direct

• Sign into your account

• Follow the link on this page: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/im-unable-log-my-fizz-account-what-do-i-do

• Wait 3 seconds for the green bubble with a '❔' appears at the bottom right of the browser, if you use a phone you must use it in desktop or horizontal mode

• Choose the option 💬 chat

• If the green bubble does not appear make sure your ad blocker is disabled, otherwise try with another browser.

Other means of contact

• Whatsapp: (438) 393-5814

• By private message on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fizzca/

• Crisratti
    Options

Hello @Jessy_ref_i88b6 i managed to do it by using Google Chrome in Incognito mode, many thanks

This discussion has been closed.