Internet 120mbps new regular price $53

Mostafa T.
Mostafa T. Posts: 5 ✭✭
edited December 2022 in About my account

Hello,

1st

I subscribed to internet plan 120mbps 6 months ago. Initially, regular price was $55. Then I got $2 perks, which made it $53. Then the regular price dropped to $53, but my $2 perk is not applied, it shows it is in use but Im still being charged $53. I renewed my plan at $53 + $2 perk used, but still being charged $53.

2nd

Many days, I experience that internet wont load on phone for few seconds over wifi, whereas pages load fine if I'm using data, random drops. I can say its not necessarily a wifi issue because Netflix freezes and my TV is connected by ethernet cable, while nobody else is on another device, and my Netflix account is only HD streaming at 1080p, not even 4K, my laptop connected via ethernet would drop connection during webex meeting.

Is anyone else experiencing these issues?

Is Fizz planning to offer a better price for a reasonable higher speed?

Im not sure if I need to change the plan for higher speed because we are only 2 ppl at home, or should change the isp. Fizz 200mbps at $65 is a ripoff. because Bell offering 1.5gbps down 900mbpsup router rental included for $60/month; Videotron offering 400mbps down 50mbps up legacy modem rental included $60/month; Videotron offering 400mbps down 50mbps up with Helix router purchase included $72/month.

Thanks

Best Answer

• Jess_i88b6
    Jess_i88b6 Posts: 13,029 ✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hi @Mostafa T.

For the first point, have you contact the support in order to have your plan reduced at 53$, multiple users reported that the price reduction was not done automatically. Did you check your transaction?

For the second problem, I got a similar problem with videotron, the change the router 2 times, without any luck. My speed was ok for couples of days and after was constantly decreasing. I solved adding my own router.

I should try to hard reset the modem, sometime this can help

If you want to re-enable the Wi-Fi capability of your Fizz Wi-Fi modem, you'll need to reset it to its factory settings by holding down the reset button on the back of the device for ten (10) seconds.

But I will start to contact the support to have your line checked.

You can chat in direct

• Sign into your account

• Follow the link on this page: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/im-unable-log-my-fizz-account-what-do-i-do

• Wait 3 seconds for the green bubble with a '❔' appears at the bottom right of the browser, if you use a phone you must use it in desktop or horizontal mode

• Choose the option 💬 chat

• If the green bubble does not appear make sure your ad blocker is disabled, otherwise try with another browser.

Other means of contact

• Whatsapp: (438) 393-5814

• By private message on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fizzca/

Answers

This discussion has been closed.