Trying to activate my old ( fizz) number on a new ( fizz ) sim card
I am trying to activate my new sim card.I have lost my phone with fizz number and bought a new sim card ( again with fizz number) .
I don t find any option of keeeping my old phone number even if i blocked the old card and phone.What should I do?I need a phone number as soon as possible...thanks.
Jess_i88b6 Posts: 4,013
this is the full guide https://fizz.ca/en/faq/found-mobile
To use Fizz again:
- You can buy a new SIM card if yours was lost or stolen here: Order a new SIM card. Also, you can get a SIM at Couche-Tard
- After you have aquired your SIM card, please communicate with us via the chat bubble, to finalize the activation of your SIM card: Activate your new SIM card
Or better option contact the support, they need to verify your identity
You can chat in direct
• Sign into your account
• Follow the link on this page: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/im-unable-log-my-fizz-account-what-do-i-do
• Wait 3 seconds for the green bubble with a '❔' appears at the bottom right of the browser, if you use a phone you must use it in desktop or horizontal mode
• Choose the option 💬 chat
• If the green bubble does not appear make sure your ad blocker is disabled, otherwise try with another browser.0