Best Answer

• Jess_i88b6
    Jess_i88b6 Posts: 13,061 ✭✭
    edited December 2022 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Mélodie Q. #25772

Sorry to inform you that you will not have any prorated refund

Cancelling before the end of your payment cycle

If you choose to cancel your Fizz mobile service before the end of your payment cycle, know that you will not receive any prorated refund. Fizz is a prepaid mobile service, and the choice to cancel before the end of your cycle is yours.

Source: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/unsubscribe#3

the only exception if you are in the first 15 days of service (Trial period)

Issuing you a refund is an essential component our trial period. The trial period is 15 days. (This excludes customers who have an approved Proof of disability form; the trial period is 30 days).

Trial period refunds apply only to your monthly fees. Additional expenses such as Add-Ons, Travel Add-Ons and usage purchased with your Wallet will not be refunded.

To receive this refund you must not have exceeded:

The trial period: 15 days for everyone, with the exception of customers living with a disability (who have completed the disability form)

50% of the data included in your monthly plan (unless you have an approved Proof of disability form)

To close your plan during the trial period, use the same process detailed above (with or without keeping your phone number). If you meet the above criteria, your cancellation request will be activated immediately — you won’t have to wait until the end of your payment cycle and your refund will occur automatically.

Source: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/unsubscribe#4

Answers

• alm
    alm Posts: 95 ✭✭
    Options

It will not be refunded, as Fizz is a prepaid service.

Rogers, Bell and Telus are postpaid, so they do refund when you cancel.

This discussion has been closed.