Toronto, Ontario

skippyshabang
skippyshabang Posts: 4 ✭✭
edited November 2022 in My Mobile

I live in in Toronto, Ontario. Can I subscribe to Fizz.

Best Answers

Answers

• Jess_i88b6
    Jess_i88b6 Posts: 12,942 ✭✭

@skippyshabang

Yes, however, Fizz will allow you at most 3 consecutive payment periods using the partner networks.

The expanded coverage zone is for our mobile clients who travel in specific regions not covered by the Fizz network. It is intended for occasional coverage, and applies to both Quebec and Canada.

The majority of your usage (calls, texts and data) must be done on the Fizz network.

We reserve the right to interrupt or block access to our network of partner providers if you use your mobile service primarily on their networks for 3 consecutive payment periods.

source: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/partner-networks

• skippyshabang

I get it. I'm looking for a new cell phone provider and I came across your website. When I read about fizz it said that it uses the rogers network and in my area (where I live) Fizz covers my area. I thought I can order a sim card from use Fizz in Toronto at no charge.

Thanks for emailing me back so fast.

• skippyshabang

one more question. Are you in near future going to expand to Toronto, (GTA) area?

• Jess_i88b6
    Jess_i88b6 Posts: 12,942 ✭✭

Hi @skippyshabang

Fizz is using Videotron network, I don't know Fizz's plan, here we are users

This discussion has been closed.