ive been using a plan and a used phone from fizz for about 4 month and just received a 50$ phone discount. I was wondering if I’d have to buy another plan for my second phone?
I just chatted with Fizz and they confirmed that you need to create and maintain a second mobile plan to go with your second phone. The only situation where you would NOT need a second Fizz mobile plan is if you buy a Fizz phone without any rebate; then you would NOT need a new Fizz mobile plan. But if you buy a Fizz phone with either a $50 (or $75) perk rebate or an offer (rebate) from the Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) then yes, you need to already have a Fizz mobile plan (or create a new one) and maintain it for 24 months.
One phone on rebate ---> One plan
Two phones on rebates ---> Two plans
Three phones on rebates ---> Three plans
Please chose the best answer for this question to close this thread.
Reading their guide, https://fizz.ca/en/phones/how-it-works, I don't see any limitation.
I believe that you should ask the support
You can chat in direct
• Sign into your account
• Follow the link on this page: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/im-unable-log-my-fizz-account-what-do-i-do
• Wait 3 seconds for the green bubble with a '❔' appears at the bottom right of the browser, if you use a phone you must use it in desktop or horizontal mode
• Choose the option 💬 chat
• If the green bubble does not appear make sure your ad blocker is disabled, otherwise try with another browser.
Other means of contact
• Whatsapp: (438) 393-5814
• By private message on Twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/fizz_ca
• By private message on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fizzca/