Caro585 Posts: 1 ✭✭
edited October 2022 in Internet

i’m already with fizz at home but it’s my ex-husband account. And the modem has a problem, he says that he hasn’t cancelled it but it’s not working. Is it possible to reconnect the modem and create an account for me?

Best Answer


  • Alexsolo
    Alexsolo Posts: 708 ✭✭

    Bonjour @Caro585

    If he cancelled the account and you have the modem, then he will be charged 225$ for not returning the device. :-)

    You would need to create your own account and sign up for Fizz services, they will send you a new modem to use. You can select the auto-installation options if you don't need a technician, simply unpack modem from the box and plug it in the place of the current one.

    Thank you,


This discussion has been closed.