Hi, it’s been a couple weeks or so since I’ve had Fizz and still I’m unable to connect or reach out to your phone number for assistance. The lights that are supposed to come on during the activation process are not all coming on.
You should check the coaxial cable, regarding the support, you can only contact electronically
You can chat in direct
• Sign into your account
• Follow the link on this page: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/im-unable-log-my-fizz-account-what-do-i-do
• Wait 3 seconds for the green bubble with a '❔' appears at the bottom right of the browser, if you use a phone you must use it in desktop or horizontal mode
• Choose the option 💬 chat
• If the green bubble does not appear make sure your ad blocker is disabled, otherwise try with another browser.
Other means of contact
• Whatsapp: (438) 393-5814
• By private message on Twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/fizz_ca
• By private message on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fizzca/
"and still I’m unable to connect or reach out to your phone number for assistance."
Euh? Do you understand that there is no phone support at Fizz? So there is no phone number. You must communicate with support via chat.
What is the status of the lights on the modem exactly?