How to choose when the next cycle starts

Options
Canada_Tourist
Canada_Tourist Posts: 1 ✭✭
edited September 2022 in My Mobile

This is a question about my mobile plan.

I get charged at the end of each cycle for the next cycle automatically. I would like to choose the first day of the next cycle manually, how can I do that? I understand that there will be a gap between the last day of my current cycle and the first day of the next cycle, but that is not an issue for me.

Thanks

Best Answer

• PF_Ref_D2U9A
    PF_Ref_D2U9A Posts: 5,781 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi

If you have not yet activated your plan, then you can choose your renewal date by activating on the day you want your cycle to begin.

If you have already activated your plan, then your cycle is already established. You may review the info on your Fizz account, but unfortunately you cannot change this renewal date.

For your mobile service:

The date on which you activate your SIM card is the anniversary date for your mobile plan, and this date marks the start of your payment cycle each month.

For your Home Internet service:

The date on which you receive your Fizz Wi-Fi modem is the anniversary date for your Home Internet plan, and this date marks the start of your payment cycle each month.

How many days lasts a payment cycle?

Payment cycles are monthly, but their duration varies based on the number of days in each month. What’s important to remember is the anniversary date of your plan.

For example, if you activated your SIM card or received your Wi-Fi modem on April 5, the anniversary date for your plan is the 5th, and your next payment cycle will start on May 5, and then June 5, and so on. If your plan is activated on the 31st of a month, it is important to note that your payment cycles will start on the last day of each month, whether it’s the 30, 31 (or even 28 in the case of the month of February).

source - https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-payment-cycles-work

This discussion has been closed.