Did anyone get bonus perks?

montyman77
montyman77 Posts: 12 ✭✭
edited September 2022 in About my account

Hi when they sent out new LTE Sim cards Fizz said we'd get bonus data perks as a gift but I haven't yet so I was wondering if anyone else did if it's just me or its still too soon?

It's a nice gesture for a minor inconvenience and I'll take it if they're offering but I don't know if I somehow didn't get it and should contact support or not

Thanks

Best Answer

• PF_Ref_D2U9A
    PF_Ref_D2U9A Posts: 5,747 ✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hi

The message indicates that you need to wait up to 60 days to receive the free Perks.

Order your new SIM card now because by activating it by Month day, 2022, five My Rewards gifts of 1 GB each will be deposited in your account*

* The owner of the account associated with a mobile plan covered by this email who changes their current SIM card to a VoLTE compatible SIM card before the date mentioned in this email will receive five (5) My Rewards gifts of 1 GB each within 60 days following this change. An owner can receive a bundle of five (5) My Rewards gifts of 1 GB each for each mobile plan for which a SIM card change is required. The account owner will be notified by email at the time of deposit. These My Rewards gifts will then be available for 60 days, after which time the five (5) My Rewards gifts of 1GB each will expire.

Answers

This discussion has been closed.