Random internet pages

Options
Lexy
Lexy Posts: 16 ✭✭
edited December 2022 in My Mobile

Hello. Got a problem since the last update, yesterday morning, it wasnt doing that since then.

Internet pages begin to open randomly, whenever they want... i open facebook, internet open a random page too..

I re-started my phone twice, re-started the settings, installed a malwares bites... it doesn't stop. It is less than before but still..

----------

Depuis la mise à jour hier matin, mon téléphone a commencer à ouvrir des pages internet n'importe quand sans même que j'en fasse la demande vocale ou tactile.

J'ai redémarrer 2 fois, réinitialiser les paramètres et installer malwares bites... ca le fait moins mais ca le fait encore et c'est assez dérangeant...

Best Answer

• PF_Ref_D2U9A
    PF_Ref_D2U9A Posts: 5,787 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi

I would suggest to delete the cache, cookies and history of your browser. Then restart your phone and try using it again.

You can also check the apps installed on your phone. If an unknown or unexpected app was added recently, you can try removing or uninstalling it.

If the problem continues, you may have a virus or bug. Run the virus scanning like the one you installed malwarebytes and see if the situation improves. If malwarebytes doesn't find any issue and the problem continues, you can try other virus scanners like norton, avast...

Answers

• Lexy
    Lexy Posts: 16 ✭✭
    Options

Thanks! I'll try that! Since i opened internet's page it told me that : maybe that was the problem?

This discussion has been closed.