I just received my router yesterday go to logg in with the password on the back and it said wrong password? What do I have to do to fix this
Reminder: The default username (Default Wi-Fi network) and password (Default key) for your Wi-Fi network are written on a sticker on the back of your Wi-Fi modem.
Please pay attention to the letters and numbers, sometime you can mistakly enter 1 instead capital i
I’ve tried everything of the sort thinking the same
Did you try to reset it?
Yes!!! It’s just the password on the router that doesn’t work everything it set u n ready to go how can I get a new password
You are going on http://192.168.0.1? Username cusadmin ? Password, the same one as the WiFi?
You are connected directly on that router, with a network cable or by WiFi? You don’t have two routers? No double NAT?
That’s all set up! I see my Wi-Fi name and underneath it said password but it doesn’t work
Are you connected to the right router, sometimes you have multiple router around you with a similar name
If you try everything, the only option to see with the support, here we are users
You can chat in direct
• Sign into your account
• Follow the link on this page: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/im-unable-log-my-fizz-account-what-do-i-do
• Wait 3 seconds for the green bubble with a '❔' appears at the bottom right of the browser, if you use a phone you must use it in desktop or horizontal mode
• Choose the option 💬 chat
• If the green bubble does not appear make sure your ad blocker is disabled, otherwise try with another browser.
Other means of contact
• Whatsapp: (438) 393-5814
• By private message on Twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/fizz_ca
• By private message on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fizzca/
On the web interface, the user name is : cusadmin
It's not the SSID.The password is the same.
That is what you used?
Oh, you dont try to login on the web interface, but, on the WiFi?
If you pass through the setup process on the web interface, you have probably change that password.
Anyway, you can reset-it and try again!
Using a small, sharp object, press the reset button located behind the modem for 10 seconds.
Once your modem has restarted, follow the same instructions you used when you initially installed it.
Start at step 5...
my Sister fixed it! At the end of the internet password it had a 1 and the end. It was supposed to be a L