Couldn’t active new sim card

Options
John Y.
John Y. Posts: 5 ✭✭

I received the new card. And follow the instruction to try to active but when put the code the warning unfortunately. We can not save your previous select toon. Please resubmit. Two days passed . Same warning appeared when do make active .too too bad

Answers

• Olic
    Olic Posts: 819 ✭✭
    Options

Several people have the same problem for three days. We'll have to wait for Fizz to fix the problem...

Anyway, this is for the VoLTE, and, this service is not yet available on the network. In short, there is no rush to make the change.

• John Y.
    Options

i chatted with an agent after wai

ting 40 minutes on this issue as well but It’s very strange I was asked to provide my Id with photo and my credit card info. I rejected . And the active status still keep as the screen shot now

• Mataze
    Mataze Posts: 2,070 ✭✭
    Options

Indeed, they do have problems with the new SIM card.

As Olic mentionned, We'll have to wait for Fizz to fix the problem. Ther's not much we can do.

Source : https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-can-i-change-sim-card-associated-my-mobile-plan

• John Y.
    Options

I just want to know why I was asked to provide ID with photo and credit card info when I need your help to fix the SIM card active problem