How fast is the mobile Network on Fizz ?

Options

How fast is the mobile Network on FIzz, and compared to other providers ?

WHen I go on "fast.com" using only the LTE+ I hit 25MPBs top. I would have expected a lot more.

Is it possible to increase the speed at some point ?

Answers

• Jess_i88b6
    Jess_i88b6 Posts: 13,098 ✭✭
    Options

Hi @webdavidlarouche

It depends from the location too.

I tested right know on my location and I it 54Mbps

• D_M_O
    D_M_O Posts: 126 ✭✭
    Options

Got 62 Mbps in my area

• Mataze
    Mataze Posts: 2,070 ✭✭
    Options

Hi,

It all depends of your plan that you have ... and the mobile / computer that you do the test on... and the are that you live in too.

For my part, I have the plan @ 120 Mbps, and when I do the test, I hit 130 Mbps.

• webdavidlarouche
    webdavidlarouche Posts: 9 ✭✭
    Options

Hi Mataze, I wasn't talking about Internet. Because, it isn't possible to choose a plan with your mobile provider.

Anyhow, thank you everyone for your answers. I'm looking to eventually work in some coffee shops, but most of the time, the Internet isn't good. So, I thought I could actually work on my cellphone's data and see how it goes.

Thing is, I used highly specialized software for architecture, and I need precision. It's working fine on my Internet connection (120mpbs), a little less great on my mobile (25 mbps) but lower than that, it won't work.

If some of you have tips and tricks to increase my mobile speed, I'm listening.

• ah727
    ah727 Posts: 807 ✭✭
    Options

I got 69 Mbps this morning. Speedtest indicated Bell as signal source. Band #4 2050Mhz

• BEBE
    BEBE Posts: 129 ✭✭
    Options

150 download 19 upload now

• BEBE
    BEBE Posts: 129 ✭✭
    Options

Depends where is antenna located. Closer to you higher speed.