Help, need some data for school

Options
TheNewMobile
TheNewMobile Posts: 11 ✭✭
edited January 17 in Data Gifting

Hey everyone, if someone could help me out with some data, that would be amazing. I’ve been using more with the beginning of school and I still have 12 days to go for the next months :(

Code : HOSTZ

Thank you so much!

Comments

• Virgie
    Virgie Posts: 3 ✭✭
    Options

Hey,

Just so you know, there's facebook group where people exchange data. I think it's more consulted than the forum here. :)

• Mataze
    Mataze Posts: 2,070 ✭✭
    Options

Hi @TheNewMobile,

I just sent you some data.

I suggest you to subscribe to that Fizz’s facebook group where you can easily ask and send. https://www.facebook.com/groups/partagededonnees/

It is usually easier that way to ask or receive data compare to the forum.

Cheers,

• Lindapugh
    Lindapugh Posts: 3 ✭✭
    Options

I can help

• Lindapugh
    Lindapugh Posts: 3 ✭✭
    edited January 14
    Options

I, too, have had cases where I couldn't do without help. I know exactly what you mean. I would be happy to help you. I know a little bit about it, if you need help write. Also recently wrote an article on case study help, used .. for that. If my parents could hear me now, they'd be in a lather. The thing is, I used to be lazy (you might say). Didn't want to do anything and my friends in college did everything for me. Then something inside me clicked, around the time I got a job in parallel with my studies. I gradually started doing everything myself.

• CoreyJohnson
    CoreyJohnson Posts: 5 ✭✭
    Options
    It's relevant for me, thank you!
  • Pascal
    Pascal Posts: 5,853 ✭✭
    Options

Tou can join facebook group Fizz Hub

Everybody exchange data in that group

This discussion has been closed.