Installing New SIM card

Options
june_smith
june_smith Posts: 5 ✭✭

I have tried (and tried and tried) to install the new SIM card without success. I finally ended up by entering the 6 digit code using my computer and using the SIM card activation page on the web site.

Unfortunately this did not work either as no network appears on my phone (..... )on an Apple 10) and I cannot make calls at all. To top it off, my Husband can no longer access the FIZZ site as his access and password has been locked out.

I was able to reinstall my old card but was warned that the code was in use by another customer but that is ME or my husband. However the phone is now working but not with the new SIM.

Answers

• Tonyheb
    Tonyheb Posts: 36 ✭✭
    Options

For the new SIM card, you'll have to contact the FIZZ support through chat and open a ticket. When it's fixed you'll be able to try again.

It took 3 tries for it to work for me.

• june_smith
    june_smith Posts: 5 ✭✭
    Options

When what is fixed? I must have tried 50 times so far with the mediocre instructions furnished.

Where is the chat access???

• Tonyheb
    Tonyheb Posts: 36 ✭✭
    Options

It was fix for me, took about a week all and all.

You can acces the support when you go trough support pages, for example you can click this link https://fizz.ca/en/faq/when-will-my-fizz-package-be-delivered then just wait 5 sec and a "?" will pop up in the bottom right corner, you then clic on "Chat" or "Messenger" if you prefer!

One thing to note, if it doesn't work the first time, there's no need to try more from what they told me, once or twice MAX.

Hope it works out for you!