Can you send a technician to move modem?

Karlo
Karlo Posts: 1 ✭✭
edited August 2022 in Internet

I need to move modem to a different location in the house for work purpose.

Best Answer

• Dapfizzer
    Dapfizzer Posts: 10,182 ✭✭
    edited August 2022 Answer ✓

@Karlo

Hi,

a technician is sent to your address for a service call when your Home Internet service was diagnosed with a malfunctionAfter chatting with our Customer Service team, you’ll receive an email confirming the date and time slot for your appointment. Keep it for future reference because a service call does not appear in your Fizz account.

A service call is free of charge unless you are responsible for the source of the problem. For example, you modified the installation or one of your personal equipment is faulty. Adding or relocating an outlet may also involve fees, depending on the situation. Regardless, the technician will let you know on-site if any fees apply, and these fees will be automatically charged to the payment method associated with your Fizz account.

*To modify the date or time of the service call, contact our Customer Service team using the chat bubble

Source: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-manage-appointment-technician-visit-my-service-address#3

So in conclusion, you will need to contact the Fizz's support team directly, with the instructions provided by Fling, to get a service appointment.

Answers

This discussion has been closed.