Searching for a book to read, to became a bit smarter...

Any suggestions!?

Comments

• Dragonboat
    Dragonboat Posts: 98

Could be everything, don't have any preferences...

• Sergiy R.
    Sergiy R. Posts: 142

"War and peace" by Lev Tolstoy

• alexw
    alexw Posts: 2

You asked a very difficult question, it all depends on what subject of science or art you want to understand better. For example, in college I am now studying literature, for me it is difficult because I like the exact sciences more. Sometimes I use the help of educational sites, for example othello essay https://paperap.com/free-papers/othello/ helped me understand the nature of characters such as Iago and Othello when I had to write my essay reviewing this work of Shakespeare. Therefore, for myself, I decided that I need to read more books of classical literature. If it is difficult for you to study the exact sciences or foreign languages, then you will need to read other books. Depends on what subject you want to learn more about.

• Of mice and men!!

• Nice man 😎

• Harry Potter. It’s a series of book!

• I really liked Rich Dad Poor Dad (Robert Kiyosaki) and Linchpin (Seth Godin) :)

• Tout depend c'est quoi ton style de lecture , meme un bon classique une bonne bd de la serie Asterix et Obelix, les meilleures :)

• In this modern world of 24/7 smarthphone push notification, anything you read on a piece of paper makes you smarter.

• Stormlight Archive by Brandon Sanderson

• Money master the Game - Tony Robbins is a good book, or you can try the shorter version Unshakable by the same author

• Pete
    Pete Posts: 219

Burmese Days by George Orwell

• Soma
    Soma Posts: 3

Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind

Book by Yuval Noah Harari

• sasadrine
    sasadrine Posts: 49

The Automatic Millionaire