Scheduling Shipping

donnington
donnington Posts: 1 ✭✭
edited July 2022 in My Mobile

Hi! I will be moving to Montreal next month. However, I would like to order the sim card now. Am I able to schedule the delivery to arrive next month? Thank you for the help!

Best Answer

• Dapfizzer
    Dapfizzer Posts: 10,182 ✭✭
    Answer ✓

@donnington

Hi,

unfortunately not since the delivery will depend on which shipping option you selected when you ordered.

Express shipping (under 3 hours):

• Available only for SIM card deliveries in the Greater Montreal Area.
    • Offered in the order process when we know we’ll be able to commit to this delay.
    • Expect your delivery:
      • Monday to Friday, for an order placed between 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. EST (no delivery later than 9 p.m.).
      • Saturday, for an order placed from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. EST (no delivery later than 5 p.m.).

Standard shipping (2 to 3 business days):

• If your delivery time spans a statutory holiday, delivery will take an additional day.
    • Expect your delivery:
      • Within the week for an order placed early in the week.
      • On the following week for an order placed towards the end of a week

Source: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/when-will-my-fizz-package-be-delivered#1

Answers

• Dapfizzer
    Dapfizzer Posts: 10,182 ✭✭

@donnington

My advice would be to get your Fizz SIM card when you arrive in Montreal, and you can also purchase it from a participating Couche-Tard retailer, if you want to avoid any delay.

Here’s how to order your very first Fizz SIM card:

1. Go to the Fizz subscription page.
    2. Create an account by entering your name, email and password.
    3. Enter the number of SIM cards you wish to order (If you want multiple plans you can order more than one SIM — for example, for your spouse or your kids.)
    4. Enter your home/service address (this address must be within the Fizz coverage area).
    5. Add your delivery address (if different from your home/service address).
    6. Select your shipping method.
    7. Enter your payment information and click Submit.
    8. ... When you receive your SIM card, visit fizz.ca/activate to activate your sim card

*You can also order a SIM card when you buy a phone on fizz.ca. Just add it to your order. 

Also, SIM cards are now available in some Couche-Tard stores.

Source: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-order-sim-card

This discussion has been closed.